Health Professional Scholarships
Health Professional Scholars are established health professionals who have become active in research through the undertaking of a PhD. Applicants will be encouraged to continue their cardiovascular health practice during their PhD, whilst being encouraged to develop evidence-based health practice and research translation.
Health professionals who have a strong research background are uniquely placed to champion and lead the translation of research into practice, with the potential to produce immediate health outcomes.
- Established health professionals, however, recently graduated health professionals are also eligible.
- Priority is given to health professionals working in cardiovascular healthcare. This includes but is not limited to general practitioners, clinicians, cardiologists, nurses, physiotherapists, pharmacists, other health professionals.
- Be involved in any area of cardiovascular health research including biomedical, clinical, public health and health service delivery.
Download the Health Professional Scholarship eligibility requirements for more information.
|Stipend - Year 1||$40,000|
|Stipend - Year 2||$40,700|
|Stipend - Year 3||$41,400|
- Applications open – February 3, 2020
- Applications close – March 27, 2020
- Successful applicants notified – Early July