Make a difference, together
The Heart Foundation supports community-led heart health initiatives for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples. Our organisation welcomes opportunities to work closely with people and organisations who share our commitment to closing the gap on heart health outcomes.
Whether you are a patient, a carer and or interested community member, we would like you to help us make a positive change with our work.
The Heart Foundation welcomes the participation, feedback and support of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and there are many valuable ways you can contribute to our work:
- Providing input to shape our governance and decision making
- Developing Heart Foundation heart health resources and information
- Building and promoting specific heart health campaigns
- Developing programs and planning processes
- Developing research and evaluation processes
Your expertise and experience will be valued and respected; we welcome you to volunteer your time to work with us to help deliver real, lasting change in Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander health outcomes.
Please note: we are currently developing a registration page. This page will include detailed information about the ways you can get involved, space where you can provide feedback, as well as an online discussion forum.