About the South Australian Cardiovascular Research Network
The vision of the South Australian Cardiovascular Research Network is to build andsupport a vibrant and growing cardiovascular health research community in South Australia. The network strives to facilitate connection and knowledge sharing among researchers and increase awareness and collaboration within the South Australian cardiovascular health research community.
Launched in November 2009, the network now consists of 148 members.. Our members share the vision of increased collaboration amongst South Australian researchers and a passion for cardiovascular health and research. Membership of the SA network is free, and interested persons, who work within and beyond research, are encouraged to join.
By becoming a part of the SACVRN network, you will enjoy the following benefits:
- Connection with 148 South Australian cardiovascular researchers and research affiliates;
- Invitations to participate and attend free forums, workshops, masterclasses and seminars with research leaders;
- Access to information via the Research Network webpage on emerging research, upcoming conferences, grant dates and events;
- Assistance with translation and promotion of research to the media via our Heart Foundation Media and Communications team; and
- Being part of a collective voice to support cardiovascular research in South Australia.
The network at a glance
In 2018, Heart Foundation funds totalling more than $1.5 million were awarded to South Australian cardiovascular researchers through:
- 3 Future Leader Fellowships
- 4 Post-Doctoral Fellowship
- 1 Vanguard Grants
- 1 Partnership Engagement Grant
You can find out more about these grants for the next round here.
Join us today! SA network registration form (PDF)
Please email your completed registration forms to our Heart Foundation South Australian Research & Translation Manager, Dr Natasha Schranz.
For more information about the SACVRN network, please contact us via SA@heartfoundation.org.au or call 08 8224 2888.