Become a member of QCVRN
We continue to seek new members to the QCVRN – join us today!
Members of the QCVRN share the vision of fostering a visionary, vital and connected cardiovascular research community in Queensland.
Become part of this group and enjoy the following benefits:
- Institutional access to multi-disciplinary collaborations (leading to higher quality research outputs) facilitated by QCVRN
- Access to tools and platforms developed by the QCVRN
- Being part of a collective voice to support cardiovascular research in Queensland
- Acknowledgement in all QCVRN activities
- Recruit and retain higher quality research staff or other related health professionals
- Advocacy to establish a Queensland cardiovascular research institute
- In the longer term, access to funding schemes developed by the QCVRN.
We thank our founding member institutions and universities for their early support of the QCVRN:
- The University of Queensland
- Griffith University
- James Cook University
- Central Queensland University
- University of the Sunshine Coast
- Metro North Hospital & Health Service
- Sunshine Coast Hospital & Health Service
- QIMR Berghofer Medical Research Institute
Contact the QCVRN at email@example.com