NSW CVRN Travel Awards - POSTPONED
- Assists the researcher to disseminate their findings to the wider research community and enhance their professional networks.
NSW CVRN Travel Awards are open to:
- Early and mid-career cardiovascular researchers in NSW who have had a poster presentation or abstract accepted for a national or international scientific meeting or conference.
The Award can be used to
- Contribute to costs associated with travel to such events (e.g. airfares, accommodation)
Postponed due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we will continue to monitor the situation and announce the relaunch as soon as we can
- Be no more than 10 years post PhD unless you can demonstrate there are valid circumstances such as career disruptions that have disrupted your career progression.
- Be employed at a NSW CVRN Member Organisation and the applicant a member of the NSW CVRN. If you are not a member of the NSW CVRN it is free to join.
- Have a poster or oral abstract accepted for a national or international conference between 1 March 2020 and 18 December 2020 for which they are applying for funding.
NOTE: Confirmation of your conference presentation is NOT required at the time of your application. However, funding will only be awarded conditional to abstract acceptance.
- Up to $2,000 for domestic conferences
- Up to $4,000 for international conferences.
Contact the NSW CVRN:
Ph: 02 92192494