Vanguard Grants are available to researchers for concept studies with the potential to improve cardiovascular health in the short term.
Designed to test the feasibility of innovative concepts, it is anticipated that a funded Grant may lead to larger, more rigorous testing in the future. The projects will provide tangible outcomes with the potential to improve cardiovascular health.
- Be involved in any area of cardiovascular health research including biomedical, clinical, public health and health service delivery.
- Only one application per applicant (Chief Investigator A only).
Applicant can apply for funding for up to two years, with up to $75,000 of funding per year.
If you are selecting “up to two years”, you will be required to include Year 1 and Year 2 budgets, with the maximum of $75,000 per year.
Within the application, applicants will be required to justify the budget and timeframe of the grant application within the Executive Summary questions of Relevance to the purpose of the Vanguard Grant and Expected Outcomes.
Download the Vanguard Grant eligibility requirements for more information.
- Applications open – February 24, 2020
- Applications close – April 24, 2020
- Successful applicants notified – Mid October