- Place the lamb, lemon rind, garlic, oregano, and chilli in a large bowl and toss to coat. Set aside for 15 minutes to marinate.
- Place the parmesan, buttermilk and 1 cup of the kale in a food processor and process until well combined. Set aside.
- Heat oil in a large non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Add the lamb and cook, for 10-12 minutes or until cooked to your liking. Cover with foil and set aside for 5 minutes to rest.
- Divide the zucchini and carrot between the 4 bowls. Top with sliced lamb, and kale.
- Drizzle with the kale buttermilk dressing and serve with a lemon wedge, oregano and chilli flakes.
Tip: Chicken is also a great alternative to lamb. You can substitute the 4 lamb fillets for 4 x 100-120g lean chicken breasts.
Tip: If you don’t have a spiraliser, you can use a peeler or sharp knife to create thin vegetable strands instead.