- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Spray a deep medium sized rectangle baking tray with olive oil. Prepare another large baking tray with baking paper.
- Spread the pita triangles out in a single layer on the baking tray. Spray with olive oil and bake for 5 minutes or until golden in the preheated oven.
- Meanwhile, spray a medium-size saucepan over medium heat. Add onion and garlic. Cook, stirring, for 2 to 3 minutes or until soft.
- Add capsicum, carrot and chilli powder. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 2 to 3 minutes or until capsicum is just tender.
- Add diced tomatoes, beans, and corn. Bring to the boil. Reduce heat to low. Simmer for 4-5 minutes or until the mixture has slightly thickened. Set aside.
- Place baked pita chips into a deep baking tray and top with tomato, bean and corn mix plus grated cheese. Bake for 10 minutes, until bubbling and golden.
- Top with coriander sprigs to serve.
Our guacamole is a delicious and colourful accompaniment to these healthy nachos. Try it for your next party!