- Combine the mustard and honey together in a small bowl. Brush over both sides of the pork. Cover and refrigerate while making salad.
- To make salad, place apples, cabbage and walnuts in a large bowl. Whisk yoghurt, apple juice, mustard and pepper in a small bowl, add to salad and toss well. Cover and refrigerate.
- Boil, steam or microwave potatoes until tender. Drain. Cover to keep warm.
- Preheat a barbecue flat plate or large, non-stick frying pan over a medium heat. Spray lightly with cooking oil to grease. Add pork and cook for 3-5 minutes on each side, or until golden and just cooked through.
- Serve pork with salad and potatoes.
TIP: To toast walnuts, spread over a baking tray. Bake in 200C (180C fan-forced) oven for about 5 minutes, or until lightly golden.