1. Whisk eggs with buttermilk and honey.
2. Sift flour into a large bowl, add buttermilk mixture and whisk to product a smooth batter. Stir in grated apple.
3. Grease a heated non-stick frying pan with cooking spray, pour in 1/4 cup of batter and spread to make a 12cm pancake.
4. Cook over medium heat until bubbles appear on the surface. Turn pancake and cook other side until golden. Remove from pan and keep warm. Repeat with remaining batter.
5. Mix ricotta and icing sugar until smooth. Serve pancakes with ricotta mix, blueberries and a tablespoon of maple syrup.
18 hospitals sign up to close the gap in Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander heart health. Read:… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…