The Heart Failure Toolkit - A targeted approach to reducing heart failure readmissions
The Reducing Heart failure readmissions project was initiated by the Victorian Government in late 2014. Its focus was to review readmission data as it relates to heart failure. Over a course of 12 months, an extensive consultation process was undertaken and the findings from this process have been distilled into the Heart Failure Toolkit.
The Toolkit provides health services with a targeted approach to addressing readmission rates and decreasing variation in care.
Three pillars of heart failure optimisation and a framework displaying these pillars in action, provide the basis for heart failure clinical process redesign. The essential role of using performance data to drive quality improvement provides a solid foundation on which these pillars rest to ensure opportunities exist for benchmarking and ongoing quality improvement.
- Heart Failure Toolkit - Full Version
- Heart Failure Toolkit - Three Pillars of Optimisation
- Heart Failure Toolkit Optimisation Framework
- Heart Failure in Victoria Under The Spotlight
- ICHOM standard set for heart failure and heart failure data collection reference guide
For further information please email email@example.com