Jump Rope For Heart Outreach Program
Thank you for your interest in Jump Rope for Heart Outreach.
This program has been delivered through the support of generous donors and grants and has brought the joy of skipping to some of the most remote and disadvantaged communities in NSW.
Unfortunately, we have not been able to secure the funds required to continue the program in 2019.
Tools and resources
We have maintained these resources for any school who would like to host their own skipping workshops.
'How to' videos
These short YouTube videos demonstrate a variety of skipping skills for students to try:
- Criss Cross (0:33)
- 360 Turn (0:23)
- Double Under (0:15)
- Burpee (0:27)
- Flick (0:27)
- Chinese Wheel (0:21)
- Double Dutch (0:53)
- Triangle (0:22)
- Cartwheel (1:09)
The following three short videos capture the story of the first JRFHO skipping team, the formidable "The Deadly La Pa Skipping Crew".
Skipping Club Coaching Tools
Skipping team sample coaching plan
These are designed to help schools train their own skipping team.
Coaching plan template
Develop your own coaching sessions.
Our newsletters contain loads of information, resources and photos from the Program
- 2017 End of Year Newsletter
- 2017 Mid-Year Newsletter
- 2016 End of Year Newsletter
- 2015 End of Year Newsletter
- 2014 End of Year Newsletter
Information for your own school newsletter
Include these to help inform your community and school about physical activity, healthy eating and heart health.
We sincerely thank the supporters who have allowed us to bring the joy of Jump Rope to some of the most remote and disadvantaged communities in NSW:
- Bennelong Foundation
- Bloomfield Group Foundation
- Fell Foundation
- Ian Sharp
- JLDJS Foundation
- Monarch Investments Foundation
- Steph Rice (Celebrity apprentice winner 2013 and Australian Olympic Swimmer)
- The George Naim Khattar Foundation
- The Lord Mayor’s Charitable Foundation [Eldon and Anne Foote Trust Donor Advised Program 2016]
- TransGrid Community Grant