Why teachers love it: Learn about Australia's most loved school activity program in 70 seconds.
Steps to get started
Step 1: Registration
Step 2: Kit arrives and online fundraising page is activated
- Fundraising kit will arrive at your school with skipping ropes, sponsorship forms and posters (no cost for this, just a commitment to fundraising over $200 – most students raise over $100 so this shouldn’t be a problem).
- You will receive an email with your school’s online fundraising page.
Step 3: Launch Jump Rope
- Hold an assembly at your school to tell everyone about the program.
- Hand out sponsorship forms and share your schools fundraising page within your school and parent community.
Step 4: Skip and raise funds!
- Get your students to practice skipping whenever and wherever they can.
- Raise money for the Heart Foundation by asking parents to sign up online and create a fundraising page for their child.
Step 5: Jump off day
- School holds a JUMP OFF DAY which is the last day of your program. Kids bring in the funds they raised and show off their skipping skills.