Steps to register
Step 1: Set up your online fundraising page
- Register for your very own Jump Rope fundraising page!
- Use your online fundraising page to tell others why you’re participating in Jump Rope for Heart.
Step 2: Set a target
- Setting a target will help you reach your goal. Students who fundraise online on average receive $150 of donations — why not set your goal higher and reach for the stars!
- When you hit your target, or exceed it, smile and give some high-fives, knowing you have helped fight heart disease.
Step 3: Ask family and friends to support you!
- Share your fundraising page email, on Facebook or Twitter. Remember, you’re doing this to help those with heart disease, so contact as many people as you can!
Step 4: Keep skipping and fundraising as much as you can in the lead up to your Jump Off Day.
- And don’t forget to say thanks to all of the people who support you along the way!
Why kids love it: Learn about Australia's most-loved school activity program in 70 seconds.
Kids, join now
Parents: All you need to know
Get your children fit and healthy. They can improve their strength, gain confidence and stamina. And have fun.