Celebrate the life of someone you love by giving to the Heart Foundation in their memory
This gift is a thoughtful way to pay tribute to the life of a friend or family member, and give health and life to others.
How we remember your loved one
When you give a gift in memory of someone, we add the name of the person you’re honouring in our Book of Remembrance, which we keep permanently and that we welcome you to visit.
If you are donating to a friend who has lost a loved one we write a condolence letter to their family and let them know you’ve kindly made this gift. You can also set up a personalised tribute page which you can share with friends and family.
Ways you make a donation in memory
Collect gifts at funerals
If you’d like people to give memorial donations at a loved one’s funeral or commemoration service, talk to your funeral director. Most can provide Heart Foundation envelopes or another collection facility. Alternatively, please contact us on 13 11 12 to request memorial envelopes to be sent out.
Use our online donation form to make a donation.
Create a personalised tribute page
Create a special tribute page in memory of your loved one. In a few simple steps you can set up a personalised page where donations can be made, special messages left and information can be shared.
- Visit the Heart Foundations Online In Memoriam page
- Click Start Tribute Page
- Select your sign-up method and complete the fields required.
- After entering your name and contact details, a password, click submit.
- Personalise your tribute page by adding photos and a personal story about your loved one. After this is completed select 'Create Supporter Page'.
- You are now able to share messages, thoughts, stories, service details or anniversaries on your page.
- Share your personalised tribute page with friends, family and colleagues.
Giving by mail
Send your donation (cheque or money order) by post to:
Heart Foundation, Reply Paid 9966, in your capital city.
When you send your gift by mail, please include the name of the person you’re donating in memory of and the next of kin’s details. Please indicate whether you consent to us informing the next of kin of your gift, including your name, address, and donation amount.
If you don't wish the next of kin to be advised of your donation amount please make a note of this. We will not include your donation amount as a separate item, however, it will be included in an aggregated total provided to the next of kin.