Heart Foundation Community
The Heart Foundation needs your opinion, experience and skills to help us improve the heart health of all Australians. We truly value the involvement of members of the public whether you have been affected by heart disease, care for someone with a heart condition, are a donor or simply share our passion for a healthier Australia.
There are many ways you can get involved with us, such as:
- participating in surveys, group discussions and research
- providing feedback on our projects and campaigns
- joining a project committee or advisory group
- sharing your experience of heart disease
- volunteering your time with us in our offices or in the community
You can decide your own level of involvement and which activities you would like to take part in. You can change your preferences or unsubscribe at any time.
If you'd like to join the Heart Foundation Community tell us more about yourself and what you’d like to do, and we will be in contact shortly.
Thank you in advance for joining our Heart Foundation Community!