What’s new in heart maps
Updates in this realease of the Australian Heart Maps:
- Two further years of hospital separation data (2014-16). There are now new hospitalisation rates and rankings for states, regions and local government areas.
- Regional differences in Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and Non-Indigenous hospital separation rates (based on 2012-2016 data).
- Updated heart disease mortality rates and rankings (based on 2012-2016 CHD mortality data).
- Updated boundaries (based on 2016 Census) for some Regions and Local Government Authorities.
- A new interactive local profile feature allowing you to create a ‘heart health snapshot’ for local governments of interest.
- Additional risk factors including insufficient exercise, hypertension, and high cholesterol