Support the Heart Foundation at this year’s Run Melbourne
Could you go one bigger than crossing the finishing line in the fastest growing annual cultural movement taking to the streets of Melbourne?
How about running to raise money for the Heart Foundation?
When you sign up to support the Heart Foundation at this year’s Run Melbourne, you’re taking huge steps to:
- tick completing a “fun run” off your bucket list
- take the fight to Australia’s biggest killer: heart disease
Sign up for Run Melbourne
When you sign up to join Run Melbourne, you will need to pay a general registration fee. It’s important to know that the Heart Foundation does not receive any funds from this fee.
The only money received by the Heart Foundation is money that you fundraise through taking part in Run Melbourne. To help raise money to support heart disease research, prevention and support work, you need to set up your fundraising page.
STEP 3: Start raising money to support the Heart Foundation
The Heart Foundation appreciates your support. Thank you! We’re here to support you as you run to raise money to fight heart disease:
- get your free singlet when you raise $500
- access ideas and advice from a Fundraising Coordinator
People run the Run Melbourne for a range of reasons, from keeping fit through winter to achieving a personal goal; many runners do it with heart.
Everything that we do at the Heart Foundation is made possible through the support of everyday Australians. We rely on community generosity to:
- fund world-leading research
- develop care guidelines for health professionals
- support high-quality care for people living with heart disease
- help Australians to live heart-healthy lifestyles
- advocate to government and industry across initiatives to improve heart health
We’ve been fighting for Aussie hearts for more than 60 years: we’re glad to have you running with us.
For more information, contact Clare Grant by email or call 03 9321 1588