Support the Heart Foundation at this year’s Melbourne Marathon
Could you go one bigger than crossing the finishing line in the Melbourne Marathon?
How about running to raise money for the Heart Foundation? We are proud to mark our fourth year as the Melbourne Marathon’s charity partner. The Heart Foundation team is looking forward to supporting you along the way and on event day at our marquee in the Team Village.
Melbourne Marathon is being held on Sunday, 13 October. This year’s event route runs past Albert Park Lake, Flinders Street Station, the St Kilda beach foreshore and finally to the finishing line at the mighty MCG.
When you sign up to support the Heart Foundation at Melbourne Marathon, you’re taking huge steps to:
- complete a personal challenge and tick the Melbourne Marathon off your bucket list
- raise money to fund life-saving heart research, patient support and prevention programs
- join the fight against Australia’s biggest killer: heart disease
Sign up for the Melbourne Marathon
When you sign up to join Melbourne Marathon, you will need to pay a general registration fee. It’s important to know that the Heart Foundation does not receive any funds from this fee.
The only money received by the Heart Foundation is money that you raise through your online fundraising page. To get started, follow these steps:
STEP 3: Start raising money to support the Heart Foundation
The Heart Foundation relies on the generosity of everyday Australians; we appreciate your support. Thank you! We’re here for you every step of the way as you participate and raise money to fight heart disease. Raise $250 or more and get a free running singlet. Or, if you raise $1000 or more, you will receive a personalised “Champion” singlet!
Run with heart
People participate in Melbourne Marathon for a range of reasons: from keeping fit through winter, to meeting a personal goal, to honouring a loved one. Many run with their heart on their sleeve.
Everything that we do at the Heart Foundation is made possible through the support of everyday Australians. We rely on community generosity to:
- fund world-leading research
- develop care guidelines for health professionals
- support high-quality care for people living with heart disease
- help Australians to live heart-healthy lifestyles
- advocate to government and industry across initiatives to improve heart health
We’ve been fighting for Aussie hearts for more than 60 years: we welcome your support.
For more information, contact email@example.com or Clare Grant on 9321 1588