You could soar over the sky in Dawesville, Mandurah as you take a leap to help the Heart Foundation fight Australia’s biggest killer.
Urban Descent‘s iconic adventure fundraising event is back! Jump at your chance to land a spot on AUSTRALIA’S HIGHEST BRIDGE SWING in this unique fundraising event.
Limited spots are available; sign up if you dare! This is your chance to:
- tick a fun and unique experience off your bucket list
- grab a bird’s eye view over Dawesville
- join the fight against Australia’s biggest killer: heart disease
To join in the sky-high fun, you have to go BIG: the Heart Foundation is looking to you to raise at least $1,200 for the fight against heart disease.
When you raise money for the Heart Foundation, you are helping to:
- fund world-leading research
- provide information and resources for people living with the pain and discomfort of heart disease
- support Australians to live heart-healthy lifestyles
- develop high-quality care guidelines for health professionals
- advocate to governments and industry across initiatives that can improve heart health
Jump into Summer!
Don’t miss out. To get started:
- register for the Mandurah Bridge Swing
- set up your fundraising page
- start raising money for the Heart Foundation
- get ready to take off!
Keen to know more? Get in touch with Amanda Beardmore on Amanda.Beardmore@heartfoundation.org.au or call 08 9382 5936.