Support the Heart Foundation at this year’s Gold Coast Marathon
Could you go one bigger than crossing the finishing line in the Gold Coast Marathon?
How about running to raise money for the Heart Foundation?
When you sign up to support the Heart Foundation at the Gold Coast Marathon, you’re taking huge steps to:
- complete a personal challenge and tick the Gold Coast Marathon off your bucket list
- raise money to fund life-saving heart research, patient support and prevention programs
- participate in an IAAF Gold Label Road Race alongside the city’s renowned surf beaches and beautiful Broadwater
- join the fight against Australia’s biggest killer: heart disease
Sign up for the Gold Coast Marathon
When you sign up to join the Gold Coast Marathon, you will need to pay a general registration fee. It’s important to know that the Heart Foundation does not receive any funds from this fee.
The only money received by the Heart Foundation is money that you fundraise through your online fundraising page. To get started, follow these steps:
STEP 2: Set up your fundraising page
STEP 3: Start raising money to support the Heart Foundation
The Heart Foundation relies on the generosity of everyday Australians; we appreciate your support. Thank you! We’re here for you every step of the way as you participate and raise money to fight heart disease.
Run for the good times
People participate in the Gold Coast Marathon for a range of reasons, from keeping fit through winter to achieving a personal goal; many participants do it with heart.
Everything that we do at the Heart Foundation is made possible through the support of everyday Australians. We rely on community generosity to:
- fund world-leading research
- develop care guidelines for health professionals
- support high-quality care for people living with heart disease
- help Australians to live heart-healthy lifestyles
- advocate to government and industry across initiatives to improve heart health
We’ve been fighting for Aussie hearts for more than 60 years: we welcome your support.
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org