Support the Heart Foundation at this year’s Brisbane to Gold Coast Cycle Challenge!
Could you go one bigger than crossing the finishing line in Queensland’s biggest and best bike ride.
How about cycling to raise money for the Heart Foundation?
When you sign up to support the Heart Foundation at this year’s Brisbane to Gold Coast Cycle Challenge, you’re taking huge steps to:
- complete a personal challenge and tick the Brisbane to Gold Coast Cycle Challenge off your bucket list
- raise money to fund life-saving heart research, patient support and prevention programs
- join the fight against Australia’s biggest killer: heart disease
Sign up for the Brisbane to Gold Coast Cycle Challenge
Make your ride count. Register and join the Heart Foundation team to start raising funds and do your bit to help stop heart disease taking the people we love.
Follow these easy steps to start making a difference today:
STEP 1: Click here to register
STEP 2: Set up your fundraising page
STEP 3: Start raising money to support the Heart Foundation
The Heart Foundation appreciates your support. Thank you! We’re here to support you as you cycle to raise money to fight heart disease:
- visit the Heart Foundation website for valuable information, and
- access ideas and advice from a Fundraising Coordinator
People cycle the Brisbane to Gold Coast Cycle Challenge for a range of reasons, from keeping fit through winter to achieving a personal goal; many cyclists do it with heart.
Everything that we do at the Heart Foundation is made possible through the support of everyday Australians. We rely on community generosity to:
- fund world-leading research
- develop care guidelines for health professionals
- support high-quality care for people living with heart disease
- help Australians to live heart-healthy lifestyles
- advocate to government and industry across initiatives to improve heart health
We’ve been fighting for Aussie hearts for more than 60 years: we’re glad to have you cycling with us.
For more information, contact Rebecca by email or call 07 3872 2533