Support the Heart Foundation at this year’s Bridge to Brisbane
Flex your fundraising muscles for the Heart Foundation in the Bridge to Brisbane, Queensland’s biggest fun run.
When you sign up to support the Heart Foundation in the Bridge to Brisbane, you’re taking huge steps to:
- complete a personal challenge - tick the Bridge to Brisbane off your bucket list or try for a ”personal best”
- raise money to fund life-saving heart research, patient support and prevention programs
- join the fight against Australia’s biggest killer: heart disease
- tour some of Brisbane’s most iconic landmarks, take advantage of the opportunity to run over the Story Bridge
Sign up for Bridge to Brisbane
When you sign up to Bridge to Brisbane, you will need to pay a general registration fee. It’s important to know that the Heart Foundation does not receive any funds from this fee.
The only money received by the Heart Foundation is money that you fundraise through your online fundraising page. To get started, follow these steps:
STEP 2: Set up your fundraising page
STEP 3: Start raising money to support the Heart Foundation
The Heart Foundation relies on the generosity of everyday Australians; we appreciate your support. Thank you! We’re here for you every step of the way as you participate and raise money to fight heart disease.
Run for Aussie hearts
People participate in Bridge to Brisbane for a range of reasons, from keeping fit through winter to achieving a personal goal; many participants do it with heart.
Everything that we do at the Heart Foundation is made possible through the support of everyday Australians. We rely on community generosity to:
- fund world-leading research
- develop care guidelines for health professionals
- support high-quality care for people living with heart disease
- help Australians to live heart-healthy lifestyles
- advocate to government and industry across initiatives to improve heart health
We’ve been fighting for Aussie hearts for more than 60 years: we’re glad to have your support.
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org