Support the Heart Foundation at this year’s Australian Masters Games in Adelaide
The Australian Masters Games is a biennial sporting event that attracts over 8,000 participants across more than 45 sports. The 17th Games are being held in Adelaide from 5-12 October. As a participant, you are invited to flex your fundraising muscles for the Heart Foundation, the official charity partner of this year’s event.
When you sign up to support the Heart Foundation at the Australian Masters Games, you’re taking huge steps to:
- participate in Australia’s greatest multisport event
- encourage others to get active for a longer, healthier life
- raise money to fund life-saving heart research, patient support and prevention programs
- join the fight against Australia’s biggest killer: heart disease
Sign up for the Australian Masters Games
When you sign up to join the Australian Masters Games, you will need to pay a general registration fee. It’s important to know that the Heart Foundation does not receive any funds from this fee.
The only money received by the Heart Foundation is money that you fundraise through your online fundraising page. To get started, follow these steps:
STEP 1: Click here to register for the Australian Masters Games
STEP 2: Set up your fundraising page
STEP 3: Start raising money to support the Heart Foundation
The Heart Foundation relies on the generosity of everyday Australians; we appreciate your support. Thank you! We’re here for you every step, pedal or splash of the way as you participate and raise money to fight heart disease.
Go for gold
People participate in the Australian Masters Games for a range of reasons, from keeping fit through winter to achieving a personal goal; many participants do it with heart.
Everything that we do at the Heart Foundation is made possible through the support of everyday Australians. We rely on community generosity to:
- fund world-leading research
- develop care guidelines for health professionals
- support high-quality care for people living with heart disease
- help Australians to live heart-healthy lifestyles
- advocate to government and industry across initiatives to improve heart health
We’ve been fighting for Aussie hearts for more than 60 years: we’re glad to have your support.