Making the Invisible Visible: latest news & media
Read the latest updates, news, announcements and information:
- Kelly Landry's battle with heart disease - Channel 7’s Morning Show, Friday 28 April
- Kelly Landry's next big battle - Stellar magazine, Sunday 14 May
- Kelly Landry gives speech at Heart Foundation conference for women - The Daily Mail, Saturday 13 May
- Kelly's condition - Channel 10 News, Sunday 14 May
- The *Real* Story Of Kelly Landry - Marie Claire, May 2017
- Biggest killer of women is not breast cancer - Kiama Independent, 29 May 2017
- Taking it to heart - Mind Food, June 1 2017
- Today Show piece featuring Ellie Bayliss’ brush with death following a cardiac arrest which exposed an underlying genetic heart condition.
- Emma Waite who was our case study at our event at Parliament House on 21 June was interviewed as part of a live cross interview on Channel Nine can be viewed here
- 2UE 954 News Talk - Julie Anne Mitchell talking about the Heart Foundation’s Making the Invisible Visible campaign encouraging women to prioritise their heart health.
- News.com.au - Women and Heart Disease Forum’s Key Note Speaker, Anouska Patel interviewed about her subject matter.
- Nine News - Julie-Anne Mitchell is interviewed alongside NSW case study Michelle Hampton on a push for better treatment of heart disease for women as part of Making the Invisible Visible.
- Marie Claire – 27-year old Ellie Bayliss who recovered from a cardiac arrest shares her story as part of the Making the Invisible Visible campaign.
- Lifestyle You - Shane Landon is interviewed about the impact of coffee and red wine on heart health.
- Nine News , SBS , 2UE, Health Times - Julie Anne Mitchell is quoted on the link between pre-eclampsia and increased risk of heart disease in women.
- SBS Online - Garry Jennings is quoted on the heart research gender bias in the prevention, identification and treatment of heart disease in women.
- Feature article on Nine Honey about Kelly Landry and her decision to become a Heart Foundation Ambassador.
- Story featured on Foxtel Lifestyle’s and Channel Ten’s websites about Michelle Hampton’s open heart surgery.