1. Heat a deep non-stick frying pan over medium and lightly spray with olive oil.
2. Cook onion and celery, stirring occasionally for 5 minutes. Add cumin, paprika and chilli powder, stirring for 1-2 minutes.
3. Add mince, stirring, for 3-5 minutes, or until browned.
4. Add tomatoes and kidney beans. Bring to the boil, reduce heat to low and simmer, stirring frequently, for 5-10 minutes or until the mixture thickens.
5. Serve mince in washed lettuce cups. Garnish with tomato, carrots, avocado and a dollop of yoghurt.
Source: Heart Foundation