Heart Foundation Research Program
The Heart Foundation Research Program seeks to strategically drive cardiovascular research and facilitate high quality research into the causes, diagnosis, treatment, management and prevention of cardiovascular disease, including heart disease, stroke and blood vessel disease.
The Research Program offers a range of awards to fund research in the fields of biomedical, clinical, public health and health services research through a rigorous independent peer review process.
The Research Program:
- Funds outstanding research across the areas of biomedical, clinical and public health and fosters the researchers of the future
- Encourages blue-sky and innovative research
- Facilitates better links between research and health outcomes
- Supports multidisciplinary, institutional and sectoral collaboration
- Communicates research activities and outcomes within the Heart Foundation.
- Supports the translation and use of knowledge generated by cardiovascular research
- Advocates for increased funding for cardiovascular research.
The Research Program has introduced a new portfolio of awards for funding, being offered from 2013. For more information visit the Funding page.
For general enquiries about our Research Program, please email the Research Program Team or call us on (03) 9321 1581