Guideline for the diagnosis and management of
hypertension in adults – 2015
Hurry! Consultation ends 5pm, 28 August
The deadline for feedback ends at 5pm, 28 August 2015.
Thank you to those who took part.
The updated guideline aims to arm health professionals working across the Australian healthcare system with the latest evidence for controlling blood pressure.
We are seeking responses from all interested parties associated with the diagnosis and management of hypertension. To review the draft and make a submission please follow the instructions below.
Published on 31 July 2015
Consultation period ends 5pm, 28 August 2015
Late submission can not be accepted.
How to take part in the consultation process
- Download the draft guideline (15MB PDF)
- Complete your comments within this pre-formatted Excel file (Right-click the link and "save as", if using an Internet Explorer browser)
- Within the Excel file:
- Select a section from the drop down list or a page number your comment refers too.
- Place each comment in a different row.
- When you have completed your comments please save your file.
- To submit your comments click the hyperlink within the Excel file and attach it to the email with the pre-specified address.
- For enquiries regarding, please email email@example.com